Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, September 30, 2005 @ 3:07 AM
Its a frivolous matter. Why is my form teacher so, juvenile? He is just so intolerant? So naive, so everything! Guess what, he took his revenge today? By scolding and annoying us in every single way. The way we move and talk and stuff like that. Man! he is darn fuckedup- Well, it started off like this: me tracey and eileen were sitting together as usual and the teachers told us to stand up. But we ignored and carried on with our conversation. We were at wrong, but the problem is, we were not the only one that were sitting down but yet the only one that got a lesson. Mr koh only approach the three of us and scream the hell outta us?Complaints. and nags of course. He is driving me nuts! adolescence is a tumulous time. Ever heard of that? Yes, everyone changes. When you change, you dont notice it while others does. And if you turn bad. instead of scolding how bout counselling? Rather than going against the baddies everyday. Not like you would live a peaceful life either . Always having some- thing up your sleeves. I guess he doesnt know there would be malicious gossips behind him. Perhapsperhaps. I gues i had enough of him. I should stand up for myself , go to him and fight for my rights. JUSTICE HAVE TO BE DONE! and evil shall wear away. let my powers be revealed my folks! Now, even words cant describe my hatred towards him .
OHHKAYS, i guess today was alright.
|